Disclaimer
The rules are simple. No ripping and spamming! If you are one of them. You will be welcomed to leave. Hate me? Click [x]
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Credits Previous Layout
Calender

put your site stats here!
strong bold italic underline
Webmistress
Yo! I'm Morla, 16teen. A high school student with a childish act. I love being unique and like to meet a new people. Stalk me @MorlaAP and my blog @Mellomorla.

Daily Reads
Morla | Morla | Morla | Morla | Morla

Tagboard
Put your tagboard in here!

Recent Posts
 Contest My Amazing Blog By Fatin Tika n Qyla     ...


Written at Tuesday 15 November 2011 | back to top
                                            
               Lg lollipop gd580 


Yeah !! aq dh x dok enset T_T bpk aq kte nk belikan aq bru nnti but aq nk sngt enset nieh



Nie la enset

                Lg lollipop gd580 


Made in Korea okayy ! 
hehehehee


that all for today !! remember !!
IM STILL BREATHING LOL